What to Bring for Boarding:
- Your dog's food (please let us know any special instructions!)
- A blanket and/or toy to keep in their crate at night
- Any medications and/or supplements (and what they take the pills in, i.e. cheese, PB, pill pockets)
- Any treats or bones you'd like us to give
Dogs are supervised 24/7! An overnight staff is always here with your pups!
Daycare with the pack is INCLUDED.
Dogs are crated for boarding only during meal times and overnight from ~9pm to ~5:30am, unless they cannot be crated.
All dogs MUST attend a one day Meet & Greet before we can make a reservation for boarding.
the best care for your pets
Boarding Hours :
- Boarding available 24/7, 365 days a year!
- Please try and drop-off boarding dogs before 3:00 PM!
- Pick-ups made after 3:00 PM will be charged the full daycare rate for that day.